Thursday, July 22, 2010

8 Minutes of Wasted Life

Okay, so every time I watch a music video, I feel that that is time I will never get back. I never feel better about watching them.

Just recently I was subject to watching the music video called "Alejandro" by Lady Gaga.

Oh.

My.

Goodness.

What was the point to that?

There was no Hispanic lover boy. No Alejandro. No Fernando. No Charlie Bato. No Jorge. Not anything.

Just some random like World War II Nazi-Powderpuff-Alien-Bug-Albino people that liked to sexually assault people on mental patient/hospital beds.

This video is more than 8 minutes long, and i will never get this time back. This is very depressing here people.

What happened to the good ol' music videos? Well, I guess, has there been any good music videos?

I think that music videos are relatively pointless, except for generating revenue. All the artist has to do in a music video is just film themselves singing their song for the 43,582 time at their concert! Or just throw together a low budget "movie" that doesn't even pertain to the topic of the song.

In the 90's rap/hip-hop videos, we'd see some rich black dudes with some ho's.

Now there isn't any ho's anymore!

Where da ho's at!?

Backing away from the semi-racist comments, I miss those music videos! Because at least those guys knew what they wanted and what they wanted in a music video.

Money, boats and ho's.

Boats and ho's, boats and ho's. Gotta get me my boats and ho's.

Adieu.

1 comment:

  1. i thought you liked alejandro! lol jk. Im glad I could inspire you to write something.

    ReplyDelete